Over the years, creating a site has been a trend in different niches because of its potential to create internet visibility, reach a broad market, increase sales, boost a pool of customers, and more.
When done right, a website can improve business credibility, build a business, enhance your online presence, establish a strong relationship with the target market, serve as a great way to market your business, make you an industry leader, generate qualified leads, showcase your products, and track the progress of your business.
But creating a site from scratch can be a headache. It requires extra time, effort, and money, too. Also, the best WordPress hosting can make a big difference. If you are a beginner, you might be overwhelmed by various hosting companies.
Worry no more! This comprehensive and detailed guide will cover everything about managed WordPress hosting and other options. Without further ado, let’s start!
Review Top 14 Web Hosting Companies
If you are looking for the best web hosting solution, just jump to none other than Bluehost.
Bluehost – Affordable & Recommended Web Host
Have you been searching for the best web hosting solution for days now? Your long wait is finally over. Bluehost is a popular option in web hosting for bloggers, businesses, startups, companies, and other organizations.
As a flexible web hosting provider, Bluehost provides various packages. These include VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, shared hosting, managed WordPress hosting, and more. It is perfect for your new blog and other types of content.
Currently, the standard uptime for any hosting company is around 99%. Surprisingly, not all best web hosting providers adhere to this policy. Blue Host, on the other hand, is far different. It provides a high uptime guarantee. Recent research shows that its average uptime is available at 99.9%. This helps you lower the risk of losing revenues while taking user experience to another level.
Fast and dedicated server speeds
Yes, Bluehost is not the fastest hosting right now. But don’t underestimate its loading speed as it is sufficient for site owners.
While the speed may vary depending on your choice's hosting type, it remains competitive even in shared hosting. In VPS or dedicated hosting, it ensures faster loading times.
There are many aspects people overlook when running a site. Daily backups are a number one example. The truth is that daily backups allow you to restore your site without too many hassles. Blue Host is one of the best and the most trusted name you can count on. It provides backups that are available at a competitive rate.
Building a site or developing a blog can be simple for some. But it can be confusing and overwhelming for beginners. This is where Blue Host can play an essential role. Ideal for those who are less tech-savvy, this web hosting service provides an easy-to-navigate interface. It also comes with instructions on technical elements.
Long track record
Bluehost is backed by years of quality hosting in different niches and industries. Excellent customer satisfaction has been associated with its name since day one. More than that, the web hosting provider strives for excellence, professionalism, and innovation.
- Scalable and versatile – It provides one of the broadest plans for clients with different needs.
- Solid and reliable customer support – Whether you have something to ask or verify, a professional team will accommodate your concerns per day, week, or month.
- Money-back guarantee – This lasts for a maximum of 30 days. So, you can cancel your subscription before the period ends to get a full refund.
- It is easy to create several email accounts – But it depends on the plan of your option.
- A variety of plans – It has WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting, and cloud hosting that you can enjoy per month.
- Get a hosting solution that best suits everyone's needs.
- It provides a good website builder.
- Starting your site will be fun and straightforward.
- An upgrade requires a price increase – It’s the same with other web hosters.
- Costly ad-on features– Generally, blue hosts are cheap. But add-on features are different. They might break the bank.
- It doesn’t have a free site migration – Most web hosting services provide free migrations when moving an existing site to their dedicated servers. Bluehost is not the same thing.
- The plans are confusing to handle – Fortunately, there are professional and friendly customer representatives you can rely on and trust.
Hostgator – Best cPanel Hosting Solution
Another best web hosting is HostGator. Established in 2002, this hosting provider has provided a range of web hosting services to its target market. So, clients have different options to weigh in mind.
There are no hosting activation fees per month
Generally, web hostings charge clients around $10 or $30 per month. HostGator, on the other hand, does not require any hosting activation fees. If you have been paying for an expensive subscription package, this hosting platform can ensure more significant savings in the long run.
It provides a one-month trial.
It’s all right to feel skeptical about HostGator. Its one-month trial is an excellent opportunity to learn about its cPanel and other tools.
It is only available at $0.01, and you don’t need to add your credit card. Using your PayPal account is recommended.
Best web hosting in terms of cPanel
Before, it was hard to find a hosting platform with a good version of cPanel. Things have changed today. With HostGator, there are several tools to pick from, enabling you to manage your site and domain securely. Popular tools include a file manager, FTP with user management, file compression, database backup, the error log file, domain manager, disk usage, backup wizard, a site compression tool, an email forwarder, and a software installer app.
Free and reliable SSL
Not all web hosting providers have an SSL certificate. HostGator offers Comodo SSL for users, including their hosted domains. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about the encryption between a browser and your site.
Commonly, most hosting services offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. HostGator, on the other hand, comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee. Since 2002, the company has exerted great effort to meet its client's needs. But if you are unsatisfied with the plans or the hosting provider, you can cancel your subscription and get a full refund within 45 days.
- Site migration – FTP? Managed WordPress directories? What are they? It’s hard to examine these terminologies, right? Don’t worry! HostGator has been developed for your peace of mind.
- Premium cloud hosting – This kind of hosting comes with dedicated RAM, work for a single domain, and CPU.
- Fast PS – The server is faster compared to regular shared hosting. It is based on multiple server caching layers and high-quality hardware.
- Site templates and multiple themes – Aside from a drag-and-drop builder tool, it features hundreds of well-optimized layouts and pre-made designs. This helps save you time and enables you to focus on other important business aspects.
- Your email can be accessed on the cPanel – The process is user-friendly and straightforward.
- It doesn't have a 30-day money-back guarantee; it lasts 40 days.
- Different plans for a range of clients.
- Get multiple features available at a competitive rate.
- Starting your first-ever site will be a seamless and enjoyable experience.
- The package per month is competitively affordable.
- It comes with an email forwarder.
- Many marketing emails – This service usually sends regular emails to its customers, and you might find this content annoying.
- Daily backups are not free- Users must pay for backups to restore their site.
- It takes time to study all available plans
Hostinger – Simple Interface with Quick Up-time
Who doesn’t want one of the most affordable and best hosting for your WordPress blog? Of course, everyone loves that because of more significant savings. But is it of good quality? Sometimes, cost-effective hosting services won’t guarantee success. Hostinger, however, can give you a different experience.
It is available at a competitive rate and can make your goals happen.
Decent and comfortable uptime
While this hosting service doesn’t have the best uptime guarantee, it doesn’t have the lowest either.
It ranges from 99.4% to 99.8%. But it can reach 100% sometimes.
For those with a small personal site, 10 or 14 hours of downtime won’t be a big deal.
But it might be a problem for those with a business website. So, look for better rates.
Quick loading time
Who would believe that a cheap web host like Hostinger has a fast loading speed? Yes, you don’t need to invest hundreds of dollars in enjoying a quick loading time. This hosting company claims its response time is around 300 milliseconds, which is good for the price.
Money back guarantee
Hostinger is committed to delivering hosting services that meet its valued customers' needs. But if you’re unsatisfied with the web hosting provider, you can get your money refunded within 30 days after signup.
There are many hosting options. But do they have responsive customer support? Hostinger not only has a feature-packed functionality but also has live professional support. Every staff is friendly, experienced, and approachable. They are available 24/7, providing convenience.
Free domain & Website Builder
The company’s hosting packages are available with a web builder and free domain. Whether you’re building or developing a new site, Hostinger comes with a drag-and-drop builder. If you've been paying for an expensive subscription package for months now, take advantage of the free domain from Hostinger.
- Simple Interface – Many people fear using web hosting because of usability issues. Hostinger is different. Its administrative dashboard is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Access installed applications – These include WordPress and other popular apps.
- Change settings – You can modify your usage, upgrade to a new plan, change the domain, and manage email settings.
- Unlimited features – There are different plans, including Business shared and Premium hosting. Each provides unlimited bandwidth, MySQL databases, and email accounts.
- It guarantees considerable savings – Starting at %0.99 per month, it won’t cost an arm or a leg.
- Ideal for less tech-savvy – Using Hostinger does not require any prior experience. It is indeed suitable for inexperienced clients.
- 30-day money-back guarantee – Another best WordPress hosting that strives to offer solutions tailored to the needs of businesses of any size.
- Cloud hosting – Starting at $299 per month, its cloud startup is many folks' favorite.
- Get and enjoy versatile subscription plans.
- Your site will be excellent and effective every month.
- The free domain you should experience.
- You’re required to log in – To access live chat, you must be logged in. All you have to do is to click the Contact Us button. That’s it!
- However, it doesn’t have a Traditional cPanel – Its cPanel is modern. But if you want to be challenged, you would love the dashboard.
- Extra domains require additional costs – If you opt for Business shared or premium hosting plans, single domain registration is free. However, other registrations require extra fees per month.
SiteGround Web Hosting – Multiple Data Centers with Daily Backup
SiteGround is another best web hosting solution to take into consideration. Founded in 2004, it provides various web hosting services for many clients, from starting a business and establishing companies to other professionals.
Whether you have been searching for shared or cloud hosting, don’t look further than SiteGround. It also provides managed WordPress, enterprise, reseller, and dedicated servers.
Each plan is available with fully managed hosting.
Web host Server speed
When running a small business and starting a site, your number one goal is to make it user-friendly. While publishing SEO-optimized content can play an important role, your website speed should also not be overlooked. This hosting web service ensures a faster loading site.
Web host security
Security is a big concern for small business or big company that runs a site. This web host service provides one of the most reliable security solutions. These include site isolation, HTTP/2 technology, web application firewall, proactive patches, virus and malware scans, and more.
Customer web host support
From fantastic security to state-of-the-art technology, SiteGround has them all. But sometimes, things might go wrong unexpectedly. Good news! The hosting company makes customer support a top priority. Customer support comes in three ways. These are a live chat support system and phone support. These are available 24/7.
As the most popular CMS across the globe, WordPress supports over 34% of websites online. It also delivers 60% off web content, too. With SiteGround, you can get managed WordPress hosting in different plans. Also, the SiteGround team fixes any WordPress vulnerabilities.
Uptime test and load time
The speed, uptime, and overall performance of this service are incredible. Once used effectively, this web host improves the speed of your site. So, every visitor might not be discouraged. Whether you want to increase internet visibility, establish brand awareness or boost traffic, SiteGround won’t be a disappointment.
- Up-time guarantee– Some web hosting companies claim to offer 100% up-time. But it is not possible. Look for web hosting companies that guarantee a maximum of 99.99% up-time.
- Load time – Your WordPress website loads within a second or two. This helps prospective clients navigate your platform with ease and convenience.
- Quick server response time – Dedicated servers at SiteGround respond quickly.
- Multiple data centers – Due to the significant number of data centers, SiteGround’s servers are fast. The web hosting service has data centers from all corners of the world.
- Free daily backup – It is essential to back up the data on your website. Before something worst takes place, SiteGround web hosting has been established for you.
- Your site would load quickly – It would also look appealing and stunning.
- 30-day money-back guarantee – Its refund policy is similar to other best WordPress hosting packages.
- One of the best and most sought-after choices.
- Get the right plans and services per month.
- Customer service will be more tailored every month.
- Limited data storage – Storage capacity only ranges from 10GB to 30 GB.
- Resource over-usage – This web hosting service has a monthly allowance of CPU seconds per account. This limits how many resources your website can use per month.
- It doesn't have a free trial – But it offers a month & free web trial account.
DreamHost – Wide Template Collection
Web builder? Web hosting? DreamHost is another trusted and credible name in the industry. DreamHost is a complete and versatile package available at the most competitive rate when starting or hosting your website.
As a website builder, it has helped a significant number of businesses. DreamHost has completed millions of websites since its establishment as a web host company.
It provides a free web host plan
Before you subscribe to a specific package at DreamHost, there’s a free plan you should try. Developed at the client’s convenience, this plan allows you to create a user-friendly and ad-supported site. It is perfect for those who want a website that will accompany a small garage sale or special occasion.
Safety is another factor to consider when looking for the best service. DreamHost, for instance, is secure and risk-free. As a global website builder and hosting, it has established high payment and privacy standards through recent laws and regulations. DreamHost is an excellent alternative if you have been using a hosting web service with some safety issues.
A versatile web host option for many
DreamHost has been popular because of its impressive layouts. Developed to increase web traffic and client conversion, the layouts are suitable for online stores, small businesses, etc.
Good site speed
Google and other search engines prefer websites with great site speed. An aesthetically pleasing website won’t suffice. A combination of speed and aesthetic value is good to go. This hosting solution/service can be the answer to your questions.
Wide template collection
Let’s admit it! Starting a website takes time and creativity. Whether your niche is information technology or healthcare, the competition is tough. How to stand out from your competitors? A mobile-responsive, user-friendly, and customized website is more than enough.
- Easy to navigate drag and drop interface
- Marketing your website will be easy – Contact the web hosting provider for further details.
- Free SSL certificate – The security of your website will be unmatched.
- Level up the appeal of your site.
- Free domain name
- Unlimited bandwidth for sites with high traffic
- Excellent service everyone can get this 2023
- A custom email with the use of your domain
- Some hosting features require extra costs
- While it is free on shared hosting, the Remixer website builder must be added as a separate service.
- Callbacks from staff require additional expenses. This is particularly true in some plans.
- The control panel is hard to navigate.
InMotion – Secure Hosting Provider with Premium Plugin
The number of web hosting is constantly increasing due to the high demand from businesses. Some have been in the industry for years. Others are newcomers. Which is better? Of course, an experienced hosting provider should be on top of your list.
InMotion, for example, is one best web hosting systems. Famous for its fantastic features and incredible support, InMotion is a perfect and worthwhile investment for starting and establishing companies.
Although it is not as excellent as Bluehost, this hosting solution offers a lot. Depending on your requirements and goals, InMotion might be the best option for you.
Above-average uptime guarantee
Poor and inefficient uptime can be a headache. Good news! There’s InMotion you can get. Businesses commend above-average uptime. It’s around 99.95%.
Incredible web host customer support
As a business owner, you have a lot of duties to perform, and unresponsive customer support might affect your schedule. InMotion hosting takes great pride in its individualized customer support. Packed with the best professionals, they immediately respond to queries and other concerns.
90-day money-back guarantee
Hosting companies have a 30-day money-back guarantee. While it can be long, nothing can beat the 90-day money-back guarantee from InMotion hosting. Reseller hosting plans and VPS are no exception.
Integrations and applications
Have you ever tried browsing the InMotion website? Not yet? The company claims they support Open Source projects backed up with a portfolio of more than 310 applications. Whether searching for WordPress, Drupal, or other content management systems, you have come to the right place.
Premium Sucuri plugin
Available with the Sucuri security plugin, InMotion scans your website for possible dangers. If you have exerted great effort to protect your website from online risks, this web hosting company can make the process simpler.
- Reliable and free site transfer – Similar to other best hosting companies, InMotion is tailored to transfer your website from your current hosting. Also, it does not require any additional expenses.
- Perfect for E-commerce support – InMotion has an active partnership with popular eCommerce services, including Prestashop.
- Google apps integration– It would be easy to connect InMotion with any Google apps.
- With a 30-day money-back guarantee, this one of the best WordPress hosting solutions extends the period to more than 3 months.
- A wide selection of hosting packages – You can get reseller hosting, VPS hosting, etc. Whether you are a web developer or designer, reseller hosting is good.
- Cloud hosting – It is ideal for those who are scaling services.
- Prices for each plan start at a fair rate every month.
- It comes with email hosting.
- Get email-related web host services at a reasonable rate.
- The speed of the dedicated server is slow– Its average page loading time is only around 824ms. But other businesses do not complain about the speed.
- The verification process takes time – Sometimes, the verification does not happen within a few days. The waiting time is extended. The web hosting company might require a picture of your ID.
- Plan limitations – Despite being one of the best plans, it is limited compared to other web hosting services. It does not have free data backups, and you must pay at least $2 per month.
Overall, it is an excellent investment that can compete with the rest.
WP Engine – Best Performance-Oriented Solution
Some cheap hosts offer a decent service. But when searching for a more performance-oriented solution, WP Engine will be your best bet.
As a WordPress-specific web host, WP Engine provides one of the best optimized and managed plans. While it is not cheap compared to other WordPress hosts, it is worth the cost.
All plans at WP Engine are available with plenty of support. Whether it is via phone, live chat, or email, you can get 24/7 access.
Agents are knowledgeable and responsive to ensure the best client experience.
Aside from support options, WP Engine provides performance-enhancing features. These include a free content delivery network service, a page performance solution, and GeoTarget.
Yes, WP Engine only offers one type of service, commonly known as managed WordPress hosting. Despite that, it is packed with one of the best-tiered plans. These consist of startup, growth, scale, premium, and enterprise.
The startup, however, is the go-to option for most clients. Starting at $30 per month, this entry-level tier is a feature-packed option. You can expect 10GB of storage, 50GB of bandwidth, and support for a maximum of 25,000 visits monthly.
That’s not all! You can get an SSL certificate, full access to CDN, and other fantastic features.
Recently, WP Engine acquired StudioPress. It is one of the best theme companies that produce premium WordPress themes. For that reason, WP Engine customers can access these good themes at no additional cost.
Aside from that, the themes cover a range of categories for eCommerce stores, online portfolios, and other types of blogs. While some of the themes are outdated, you can consider other impressive options.
Automatic WordPress updates
A vast collection of themes? Competitive pricing? As a web hosting, WP Engine is also known for keeping the core WordPress software of your site updated. So, there’s nothing to worry about!
- An optimized web hosting for most WordPress users
- It simplifies the process of managing your site. Then, you will focus on other important business aspects.
- It offers consistent and solid web hosting performance—a perfect replacement for an inefficient and low-quality hosting platform.
- It provides expert and dedicated support.
- EverCache technology for quicker page loading
- Free data backup/restore
- There’s no long-term commitment required.
- It might not be an ideal option for those on a tight budget.
- It only provides managed hosting on shared servers. Look for other hosting services that meet your requirements.
Cloudways – Best Cloud Hosting Provider
Located in Malta, Cloudways is a company that serves as an integration point for cloud services managed from a single console.
Since CloudWays has data centers across the globe, you can be sure of the quality and quick service.
Due to its reliability and overall consistency, CloudWays has received positive customer reviews since its establishment. Also, the company never stops innovating its services.
Web host plans and pricing
What many people love about CloudWays as it allows businesses to get a site up without paying unnecessary costs. Before making a subscription, try the basic hosting for a few weeks.
CloudWays even provide budget-friendly plans. How do these plans work? You only pay for what you utilize. The costs are upfront, and there are no surprises.
Uptime and performance
Packed with a solid cloud-based system, CloudWays has partnered with the most reputable cloud providers in the industry.
Like the cloud hosting services, CloudWays boasts an uptime of 99.99%. The loading speeds range from 400 to 600 milliseconds. Unlike a regular hosting service, their loading times are around 40% or 50%.
Another helpful feature of CloudWays is server monitoring. It would be easy to view variables such as idle CPU, reads per second, and incoming traffic. Also, accessing the graph that shows your load won’t be a headache.
Free site migrations
Do you have an existing site and plan to move it to a trustworthy cloud service? Bluehost might be your number option. While it is effective, the service costs around $150. CloudWays, however, is different as it offers free site migrations.
One-click recovery and daily backups
At CloudWays, your data is stored on a hard disk and an entire network. This means recovery is relatively simple.
Regarding backup, it is done automatically every day without extra costs.
- Good customer support. Aside from using live chat, you can submit report tickets and contact the company by email.
- It provides a complete, free trial period
- There are no limits
- It prides itself on a pay-as-you-go pricing system
- Both the apps and content management systems are easy to install.
- Automatic updates can be enjoyed without extra and unnecessary expenses.
- There are 5 cloud hosting services. This means you can find the right choice within a minute or two.
- It doesn’t include email hosting
- It doesn’t have a file manager
- It cannot register a domain name
Liquid Web – Live Chat & Phone Support
Have you been searching for a full suite of managed web hosting plans and services without an immediate result? If yes, Liquid Web got your back.
Whether you’re just starting or have been in the industry for months, Liquid Web should be on top of your list.
When it comes to customer support, it is top-class, enabling you to focus on running your business.
It has a large client base
The number is also expected to increase in the coming years. When you’re planning to build or develop a website, Liquid Web won’t be a disappointment. No wonder many small businesses have been turning to Liquid Web.
Liquid Web offers a stable and effective foundation designed to help companies establish their website with trust and peace of mind. The company also provides available servers with configurations according to the needs and requirements of a business.
When starting, opt for a primary server with 16GB RAM. But you can also choose a high-end option with around 32GB RAM.
Regarding security, Liquid Web can compete with other hosting services on this list. It includes firewalls, VPNs, removal of viruses, scanners for spyware, and more. That’s not all! Backups are performed daily. This helps companies save their data even in worst-case scenarios.
One of the problems businesses face with their websites is when it goes offline. At Liquid Web, you can fix this problem with an immediate and quality result.
When used correctly, you can keep your websites running 24/7. This means you can turn every web visitor into a potential client.
Great customer service
the customer service at Liquid Web is another thing you would love over the years. The team, for example, consists of well-informed, knowledgeable, and capable customer representatives.
- Free migrations. Say bye to additional expenses.
- Fantastic customer support. All staff is highly trained and skilled.
- 100% uptime guarantee. You can be sure your website runs all the time.
- Live chat guarantee and 59-second phone call.
- The pricing is a bit expensive and may not suit those on a tight budget.
- It doesn’t have a scriptable FTP method. But the company has been trying its best to innovate its services. So, let’s expect something innovative and high-end in the future.
iPage – Cheap Web Hosting Service Provider
Another cheap web hosting service provider in the industry is iPage. It is managed by Endurance International Group (EIG), a world-renowned team that owns HostMonster, VPS Link, DreamHost, JustHost, and another popular web hosting in different parts of the world.
iPage offers a single plan made with unlimited features. From unlimited bandwidth to parked domains, it has them all. It also provides MySQL databases aside from a 50GB disk space.
Starting at $1.99 per month, iPage is competitively priced. Perfect for those who don’t have financial resources, iPage is catered to help businesses turn their goals into reality. Generally, the monthly pricing ranges from $3 to $50.
Bandwidth and disk space
iPage is known for its unlimited disk space or bandwidth, helping businesses have great internet visibility. But be careful, as the hosting service monitors customers' usage to guarantee they are compliant.
Yes, iPage is one of the cheapest web hosting providers of 2023. but it doesn’t compromise its uptime. Studies show that iPage uptime can be similar to or better than popular companies.
Generally, iPage has an uptime of 99.91 %, which is significantly incredible.
Aside from an SSL certificate, iPage is available with SiteLock security geared to avoid an unsolicited security breach. How does it work? Well, this has been possible because of the regular scanning of any malicious files and malware on your website.
- It is affordable web hosting, making it a number one solution for people establishing their first website.
- It enables you to create reliable databases, helping you run complicated programming languages.
- It offers promotions, special deals, and other promotions to deserving customers.
- The company is equipped with trustworthy and sought-after experts you cannot afford to miss.
- It is made to back up your content of any size and type.
- Sometimes, iPage experiences downtime during DDOS attacks.
- iPage servers are more likely to have a soft boot. This is especially true during the first registration.
Hostwinds – Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Hosting & More
Yes, this web hosting service is relatively new in the industry. But it can compete with available web hosting services. Started in 2010, Hostwinds is also reputed for low-cost hosting options, convenience, and top security.
Offering a fully redundant power system, Hostwinds includes video surveillance and armed guards, taking security to a different level. For that reason, your website will stay protected from any threats and other dangers online.
Its shared hosting plan is the go-to option for small businesses and organizations. Starting at $10 per month, the hosting plan can be the most expensive among the packages. But the features make everything worth it.
Plans/hosting packages for people with different needs
Aside from a shared hosting plan, Hostwinds provides other options for clients of any niche. Its business plan is another excellent alternative to weigh in mind. What else? It offers cloud hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, and more.
60-day money-back guarantee
Hostwinds strives for excellence and innovation. As a trusted web hosting company, reaching its client’s requirements has been one of its priorities. But it’s hard to please other types of customers. If it doesn’t satisfy you with its web hosting services, it has a money-back guarantee lasting around 60 days.
This hosting solution also provides quality and quick migration that’s available for free. You do not need to pay for an expensive and less efficient migration.
99.9% uptime guarantee
Starting a website can be a contributing factor to your business's success. It ensures perfect site traffic, constant client conversion, and quality support. How do you get the process done with immediate results? Choosing the best hosting is a brilliant idea.
- 24/7 support – What makes a hosting solution of good quality? More than the money-back guarantee, uptime or customer support is imperative.
- Transfer support – Transferring your website is complicated when done manually. It is even harder when you’re inexperienced.
- Reliability – This web hosting is relatively reliable, from a 60-day money-back guarantee to uptime.
- Price – Starting at $4.50, the shared basic plan is competitively priced. The advanced shared plan, costs $5.50. The ultimate shared plan, it is available at $6.50.
- Enjoy the professional site – You can catch your target market effectively.
- One of the most worthwhile and the best investment you can ever have.
- Every plan under business web hosting comes with unlimited bandwidth.
- It won't disappoint you every month.
- Limited data server options– However, its control panel, free domain, windows hosting, unlimited email accounts, and site-building tools make it one of the best web hosting solutions.
- Strict refund policy– The refund policy has some conditions. It’s normal, just like the other best web hosting services.
- It doesn't have a free trial – It might be available soon.
- Despite the limited data server options and strict refund policy, Hostwinds web hosting remains a flexible package for clients with unique expectations and requirements.
HostPapa– Incredible Hosting Plans & Versatile Solution
Another best web hosting is HostPapa. Compared to other platforms, this hosting solution is versatile. It functions not only as a web builder but also as web hosting.
Before, HostPapa provided a free plan but not anymore. But its hosting plans are incredible.
The starter plan, for example, is geared toward small and medium-sized businesses and is available at $3.95 per month. On the contrary, the business plan and business pro plan are suitable for larger companies.
A website builder for beginners and experts
Let’s say you are tech-savvy. Despite your skill level, you’re looking for a website builder that is easy to use. Of course, you don’t have time to understand design elements, plugins, marketing, and analytics. This is where HostPapa got you covered.
Let’s admit it! Starting a website is intimidating. At HostPapa, it makes the process seamless. It can help you build a site with a suitable theme, design, and style. HostPapa enables a small business to get and enjoy top search engine results in search engine optimization.
Solid site speed
HostPapa registers an A rating in speed tests conducted by experts. The response rates are fantastic, too. You're losing prospective clients to your competition when you have already established a website and its speed is poor. At HostPapa, it ensures solid site speed, increasing website traffic.
A vast collection of templates
HostPapa also prides itself on a ton of templates. Each of the options is easy to customize. Whatever your niche, you can find a template that resonates with the needs of your target audience.
The editor is simple to utilize
Aside from a wide selection of templates, HostPapa has a drag-and-drop editor designed for less tech-savvy and inexperienced individuals. It is user-friendly and fun to operate.
- Bonus extras. These include a free domain name and easy to upgrade plan.
- Security. A free SSL certificate is part of different packages.
- Customer support. Troubleshooting a strange problem is tedious. This is where customer support from HostPapa can make a big difference.
- Email support
- Get a free domain
- One of the best options to consider
- All HostPapa plans have unlimited bandwidth
- Customers complained about the chat support agents. They are a bit slow in emergencies.
- The pricing options might be overwhelming for new users.
- Backup options are not automated, especially in lower-level plans.
#A2 Hosting – No Hidden Fees & Bigger Savings
A2 Hosting is one of the best web hosting providers for WordPress blogs and other content. Known for shared and VPS hosting packages, A2 Hosting has all the features every blogger and business needs.
Founded in 2001, this best web hosting provider has been providing quality services in the industry, enabling the company to be a part of many success stories.
Different web host plans
A2 Hosting offers a wide range of plans and services for businesses with unique needs and requirements. These include shared, dedicated servers, WordPress, reseller, and VPS hosting.
Whether you need reseller or shared hosting, you have come to the right place. Shared hosting, for example, is ideal for those on a tight budget. Security is also on a different level. The company prides itself on free SSL certificates.
Nice bonus plan
Like other web host companies for WordPress sites, A2 Hosting features easy installation. Aside from WordPress, setting up Joomla and other popular CMSs will be simple.
Some web hosting companies have upsold even at the last-minute check-out. The chosen plans also come with a minimum of a 2-year commitment with high renewal rates. A2 Hosting is not the same thing. The pricing plans are transparent.
Responsive customer support
A2 Hosting provides fast customer service on different channels.
People are impressed with their live chat support. The representatives are professional. The phone support is also commendable.
- Free SSL certificate
- Free backups – Best experience
- Bigger savings
- Free migrations
- Transform your site into a stunning platform
- Say bye to hidden fees
- There’s no upselling – The company remains transparent in its pricing. As a web host service provider, they exert effort for excellence.
- Responsive customer representatives
- 30-day money-back guarantee on all WordPress and shared packages – Today, you can withdraw your subscription anytime.
- Domain names
- Unlimited bandwidth in all packages
- Starting at $2.96 per month, this hosting service is competitively priced.
- Customer support is getting better every month
- Configuring your email won't be stressful.
- Reseller hosting
- Email support
- High renewal rates – This is especially true with long-term plans. So, avoiding prepaying for 3 years might be a headache shortly.
- Restrictions on a cheap plan
- The Lite plan under the shared hosting is cheap. But when compared to other hosting plans, it lacks other excellent features.
Still, A2 Hosting is a worthwhile investment for those who run a WordPress site. It is competitively priced and feature-packed.
GoDaddy Web Hosting – Multiple Web Services under One Roof
Another well-recognized name in the web hosting industry is GoDaddy. It’s no surprise as the company offers outstanding services. For that reason, it now has millions of customers in different corners of the world.
GoDaddy offers comprehensive services like professional email, website builders, web hosting, and domain registration like other experts. But wait, there’s more! Read on for further details!
Strong uptime rates
There are several factors to consider when searching for the best web hosting. Uptime should be the first thing to consider. In this hosting service, you can expect a 99.99% uptime rate.
Quick loading speed
GoDaddy's service has also been creating noise in the industry because of its fast loading speed. This makes your website easy to navigate and user-friendly. This increases significant traffic, conversion, and ROI.
Easy app installations
Aside from being a website builder, GoDaddy has a drag-and-drop functionality.
What else? You can install over 125 applications with just a click of a mouse. These include Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, and other content management platforms. Also, you can access developer tools such as cPanel, MySQL, and Python.
Available at a competitive rate
You don’t need to invest in expensive web hosting providers. Services are available at a fair and reasonable cost, just like GoDaddy.
With plans starting at $5.99 per month, GoDaddy is suitable for those on a tight budget.
It supports many payment options.
Major currencies are accepted as payments in GoDaddy. This lets you use digital buttons from PayPal and utilize your payment processors comfortably. Whatever currency you’re convenient to employ, GoDaddy will be a great help.
When using GoDaddy, be ready to receive advertising credits for your new account. For Google AdWords, you can expect $100. for Bing or Facebook, you can avail of $50. there are also other credits you can earn. These are tailored to help you increase website traffic and constant client conversion.
- Different hosting plans – These are shared hosting plans, business hosting plans, managed WordPress hosting, VPS plans, and dedicated servers.
- Your site allows you to stand out from the competition – But always provide something of good quality.
- World-class customer support – Live chat and phone support are available 24/7.
- It provides step-by-step guides – Check out its support pages to answer your questions.
- All yearly plans include a free domain name – If you need another domain name, you must pay additional expenses.
- Great security features include free SSL certificates, 24/7 security monitoring, backups, and malware scans.
- 1 – click resource scaling – Backups and restore are also easy to use.
- Managed WordPress Pro packages are flexible – They are ideal for designers, developers, and other experts in the industry.
- It offers unlimited bandwidth.
- Get nice and helpful bonuses per month.
- Effective and recommended email builder.
- Limited live chat support – It is not available on weekends. It is better to contact its phone number instead.
- There are restoration fees – Most web hosting providers will restore websites without additional monthly costs. GoDaddy requires $300 restoration fees.
- It doesn’t allow for unlimited websites – This is especially true in the economy plan.
- Uptime issues – Consider other hosting services on this list.
- Affordable hosting? Quality performance? Huge savings? Perfect usability? GoDaddy will be an excellent choice.
Which Type of Hosting Is Right For You?
Web host comes in many types of hosting to reach and even exceed the needs of small businesses.
Whether you’re planning to establish a personal blog or a website for your business, there are hosting plans that wouldn’t leave you frustrated.
Popular hosting plans are shared hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, and dedicated hosting. Which is the best hosting plan? Which is the package that would turn your business goal into a reality? Keep reading for more information!
Shared hosting is the most common plan for all your hosting needs. An excellent option for small businesses, shared hosting is also perfect for business blogs.
As the name indicates, this hosting plan lets you share a specific server with one or more clients.
Websites hosted on the same server enjoy all available resources, from disk space and computing power to memory.
A shared hosting plan is ideal for those who are starting. It is also suitable for those who are on a tight budget.
People also love the pre-configured server options, user-friendly control panel, and server administration.
But a shared hosting plan can lead to traffic surges, affecting your website loading speed. That’s why choosing the best web host can make a huge difference.
WordPress hosting is designed for web owners who cannot afford to get it as a form of shared hosting.
Then, the server is configured for WordPress. Plus, your site is available with effective pre-installed plugins for cashing, security, and other crucial tasks.
With WordPress hosting optimized configuration, your business website loads faster. Also, there will be fewer problems along the way.
Are you searching for the most reliable solution in today’s market? Don’t look further than cloud hosting.
With cloud hosting, businesses can enjoy a cluster of servers for their files and other resources.
Whenever a cloud server is busy, your web traffic is routed to another server within a minute or two.
So, consider and get a cloud hosting package according to your needs.
Another typical web hosting is VPS hosting. Similar to shared hosting, VPS hosting lets you share a server with other servers.
But shared hosting and VPS hosting are different. This virtual private server allocates a separate partition on a virtual private server.
For this reason, you can get a dedicated server space aside from a reserved amount of memory and resources.
Virtual private server (VPS) hosting is also a perfect option for any medium-sized business. Whether your platform receives many websites or traffic, VPS hosting should be on top of your list.
Unfortunately, it is more expensive than a shared hosting plan.
Small Business Hosting
Another option is small business hosting. While this type of hosting might seem a new option, small business hosting has been available in the industry for years.
Of course, WordPress hosting or cloud hosting is the go-to solution. But don’t underestimate the power of small business hosting.
When working with the right provider, small business hosting can help develop your online presence, target local customers, share contact details with prospects, receive online queries, build a reputation, learn about your market, provide customized email addresses to employees, and more.
Unlike WordPress and other hosting plans, dedicated hosting is unique. You will have a physical server that’s exclusive to your website.
This leads to incredible flexibility. You can configure one of your dedicated servers according to your expectations.
But having one or more dedicated servers is costly. It is also essential to have a deep background in server management for your convenience. In terms of features, dedicated hosting from the best company is a worthwhile investment you can get.
How To Find The Best Web Host?
With the high demand from the public, web host comes from different providers around the world.
According to Hosting Tribunal, the industry currently has around 330,000 web hosting providers, which is expected to increase in the coming years.
Whether you’re starting a website or looking for hosting, it would be confusing to narrow down your options.
But knowing some selection pointers can help you make decisions with confidence.
Below are some factors you should take into consideration:
Consider Server Reliability
Websites going offline could cost businesses a higher amount of financial losses.
Amazon, for example, went down for a few minutes in 2013. It cost them around $66,240 in revenue, according to Forbes.
For this reason, staying online is crucial for your website.
While there are server monitoring tools you can utilize to track a web host, it’s better to consider the uptime score of your choice.
The standard uptime is 99.95%. As much as possible, avoid those with 99%. Also, get premium accounts.
Easy to Upgrade Server
Hosting plans come in different sizes and shapes. When starting, you might subscribe to shared plans.
There’s nothing wrong with a shared hosting plan. Choosing a hosting provider that allows for the server upgrade is recommended.
But is a server upgrade needed when you have an excellent shared plan? Of course! The available resources might be limited as your website or needs grow.
Shared hosting plans won't be a good and lasting investment when your website gets bigger or attracts around 30,000 unique visitors.
A better alternative is a dedicated server plan. It does provide not only more excellent server resources but also offers competitive prices.
Aside from its easy-to-upgrade e-server, consider the price of a web host. Usually, hosting is available at 2 different prices. These are the signup and renewal.
Usually, the signup is lower than the renewal. The renewal price is higher. But it depends on hosting plans and discounts.
Also, a lot of web hosting companies hike up their renewal pricing. You would be surprised and overwhelmed.
Good news! You can avoid unexpected costs and get a web host that provides a reasonable and competitive rate.
Direct your attention to a hosting that only requires a renewal worth $10 per month.
Free Trial And Refund Policy
Let’s admit it! A web host can cause a dent in your savings account. This is especially true when you’re starting and lack financial resources.
This is why a hosting company that provides a free trial or refund policy can help you reduce unnecessary expenses.
A free trial, for example, allows you to test your hosting plans. Before the period ends, you will probably know the plan that suits your unique requirements and needs.
A good refund policy, however, will ensure you don’t lose much money.
It is also good to note that other web hosting services charge a cancellation fee whenever clients cancel their accounts during the trial period.
To avoid this fee, go for companies that provide a money-back guarantee.
Most hosting providers provide basic website packages. However, check if other fantastic features back their hosting plans.
Do they have a one-click installer, DNS management, and file manager? Then, they will be an excellent investment you should try.
How does a one-click installer work? Well, it is a tool catered to installing many applications. These include Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla.
A one-click installer is helpful if you are not tech-savvy in creating a website.
If you’d like to make site-wide administrative changes, you can access the .htaccess file.
Any .htaccess file allows you to edit or modify different parameters. These include management, password, and even authentication.
Many hosting providers offer a file manager together with their plan. But let’s be honest. The file manager is relatively limited in terms of features.
With SFTP and FTP access, you can handle or move many files on a dedicated server as safely as possible.
Yes, you are tech-savvy. But sometimes, there are problems in your dedicated server that you cannot address yourself.
This is where the customer support of your chosen hosting will be essential.
Other hosting solutions will change your impression if a web host is no longer new to you because of a terrible experience.
Before you make a decision, spend time reviewing a specific web host on different social media platforms.
Read comments on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or even Twitter. If there are multiple customer complaints, look for those with a positive and trustworthy reputation.
A Wide Selection of Plans
WordPress hosting can fulfill all your hosting needs. But as your business grows, you need to upgrade to plans that would never frustrate you throughout the process. This is why you must choose a free web host with many plans.
Since you're aware of the best hosting, what's next? Subscribe to any plans and get a lot of features, bonuses, reliable email, and other monthly benefits.
With a quality, responsive, and relevant site, you can get several prospective customers, generate leads on various platforms (email), or increase a high return on investment every month.